Practicing 11 Plus questions and techniques is the best way to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the 11 Plus syllabus to be ready for the real exam.
With over 50,000 new questions available, 11PlusDIY on line testing must be the first choice when it comes to 11 Plus preparation.
11PlusDIY is managed by a team of professionals that understand the 11 Plus syllabus. We also provide teaching material for Tutors, Independent schools and even some Grammar schools.
Click Buy It Now to start using 11PlusDIY's online testing today.
The 11PlusDIY online testing portal has been fully upgraded. Its the most advanced 11 Plus testing system on the market and provides the following benefits:
1. Unlimited 11 Plus practice on CEM and GL Assessment question types
2. Instant test results to review your scores
3. Builds familiarity with the wording of CEM and GL Assessment question types
4. Helps identify weak areas
5. Boosts motivation and confidence
6. Provides a simulated timing analysis for test conditions
7. Develops examination skills and the speed of question answering
8. Develops the core skills in English, Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning and the more focused CEM subjects (Numerical reasoning, Comprehension and Cubes & Nets)
9. Helps students to assimilate and follow written instructions accurately and quickly
Not all students have the same abilities, nor can everyone excel in all subjects. A child who maybe strong in Maths Algebra maybe weaker in English Comprehension.
The 2016 11PlusDIY portal has been developed to allow students to target key areas of learning for personalised development. See “Question Types” when you use the software.
A proven strategy for improvement in the 11 Plus exam is “Repetition”. By repeating and reviewing different questions from a similar skill set, students can learn how to comprehend concepts at a faster and more effective rate. 11PlusDIY Repetition tools make it easier for students to understand 11 Plus concepts without wasting time.
1. Last rest results
2. Results by subject
3. Last 10 tests by score
4. Last 10 tests by time
5. Cumulative score
6. Performance by subject
7. School comparison
8. Compare your student with national average for a particular school.
After all 11PlusDIY online tests are complete, students and parents can print off a certificate to evidence their successful scores.
The 2016 11PlusDIY Portal has over 53 different question types to test. You can choose from a combination of mixed or individual subject, testing all of the skills necessary to pass the 11 Plus exam. A list of the test subjects would include:
Insert a letter, Find the odd word, Alphabet code, Synonyms, Hidden word in sentence, Find the word, Opposites, Re-arrange the new word, Complete alphabet series, Complete sentence, Word series code, Complete word pairs, Form New words, Create words, Pick the word, Word relationships and Answer the following.